Preparing raw food has never been more exciting and easy. Anne Clark will do a 'special presentation and demonstration' using live
Preparing raw food has never been more exciting and easy.
Anne Clark will do a ‘special presentation and demonstration‘ using live and fresh ingredients and combining essential oils to bring out more flavor and zest to your meals, not to mention nutrition and excellent food combining. A lot of the ingredients are now grown on Anne’s property, which is very exciting for all who attend.
Anne has written the bestsellers In The Raw, The Poo In You, and Running On Empty just to name a few. Anne has pioneered awareness and teaching around ‘raw food preparation’, as far back as the early ’90s.
This demonstration/workshop is a good start for whetting your appetite for some different ideas to share with your family and friends around any time of the year.
Here’s what you can expect to learn…..
- You will learn how to make savory dips and ‘Active slices‘, that improve your nutrition and well-being.
- The Acid / Alkaline story.
- How to successfully combine ingredients for improved digestion.
- How to convert and change your favorite recipes and use essential oils confidently.
- You will discover how to blend desserts for brain health.
- Learn about essential fatty acids and incorporate them into your meals.
- Planning a menu that keeps you energetic and vibrant.
- You will learn about Microgreens, digestion, and assimilation.
Your ticket includes:
- Light refreshments
- Samples of everything we make
- Notes and recipes to take home
- Extra information sheets relevant to your needs
- A sample of essential oil (food grade). Lemon, Lime, or Grapefruit
- Light lunch
- Heaps of laughter and fun.
BONUS – Get a FREE copy of Anne Clark’s acclaimed book In The Raw (Valued at $35) when you book online.
It’s the perfect partner to help keep you motivated & prepare nourishing live food at home after attending your workshop.
This is a special workshop full of fresh and new ideas on preparing food that is sustainable, healthy, and easy to prepare.
Contact Anne for more information at 0402 166 187 or use the “Inquire” button below to send an email inquiry.
To book simply update the number of tickets, click the “Add to Cart” and proceed to checkout to pay via PayPal.
We look forward to seeing you at our next workshop, it’s going to change your life.
(Saturday) 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!