This is simply a template to duplicate for new workshop events. 1. Update Title, Permalink & Details below. 2. "Exclude From Calendar" & "Event Completed" CHANGE
This is simply a template to duplicate for new workshop events.
1. Update Title, Permalink & Details below.
2. “Exclude From Calendar” & “Event Completed” CHANGE TO “No” >>>>> Top Section Right Hand Column
3. Delete this text!
Every day our bodies are under attack from outside and inside pollutants.
More often than not its the very items that we use to clean the homes that do us the most harm. If you would like to learn about how you can make a difference to your health, mental state and the health of your home, this presentation is for you.
You will learn how to transform a room in your home or office environment in minutes. You will create a blissful serene space that is conducive to healing and regeneration, like creating a health retreat in your own home!
In this workshop, you will have front row seats to expanding your awareness about the Natural Solutions Kit, and how to get the most out of your essential oils and associated products.
Annie has previously run a private retreat in the tablelands and northern beaches of North Queensland. She has looked after people who are convalescing, run workshops on health and wellness and continues to teach raw food preparation on the Sunshine Coast and all over Australia. She has been teaching Raw Food preparation since the early 1990’s and brings her experience and passion into every workshop she does.
This presentation will provide you with ‘the skills’ and ‘confidence’ to explore the oils and blends for yourself and the people you care most about.
Who will benefit from this demonstration workshop?
- People with pets or animal companions that are mostly indoors.
- Anyone wishing to protect their immune systems from airborne viruses.
- Those folk who would like to prevent mould and foreign bacteria in their homes!
- Anyone who is concerned about their current cleaning methods.
- Anyone who has suffered or is suffering from inflammation of the joints and muscles.
- Anyone with Digestive issues – poor Gut response and fatigue.
- People who like to change the mood and have a room smelling magnificent!
You will pick up tips on keeping your home interior dry, about the placement of items for less clutter and better energy flow.
What’s the Deal?
Essential oils mixed in with a little Feng Shui and inspirational blends. This will make a whole lot of sense!
This is for people who want to put it into action what they have learned straight away.
Cost – Gold Coin Donation
Contact Annie Clark on 0402 166 187 to book your place.
Book today to reserve your seat!
(Thursday) 6:30 PM - 8:30 AM
Evans Road, Cooroy
Annie Clark | Cooroy Cooroy