Cleaning the household in a safe and environmentally friendly manner has never been so important or so easy. At the 'Create n' Take' workshop, Annie Clark takes you through
Cleaning the household in a safe and environmentally friendly manner has never been so important or so easy.
At the ‘Create n’ Take’ workshop, Annie Clark takes you through various scenarios from cleaning your mobile phone screen to creating a useful and gentle ‘benchtop cleaner’, enhancing the room with beautiful essential oils that transform the vibration of the room and the emotions of the people who happen to be living in that space.
What will you learn at the next ‘Create n’ Take’ Workshop?
- how to blend essential oils to enhance living spaces in the home and office
- how to effectively and environmentally enhance your cleaning applications
- how to make an inflammation blend that can be applied anywhere at anytime
- how to make delicious and nutritious snacks that are portable and appropriate for school lunches etc
- how to prepare a blend that can be used on your pets for calming them down
What do you take away from the workshop?
- Several blends x 1 x 10ml roll-on bottle
- Room Enhancer
- Benchtop cleaner
- notes and recipes to continue your experimentation
- Inspiration to last until the next workshop!
This workshop is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the art of using essential oils in a practical and functional manner. You will be empowered to use your oils in ways you never knew you could. We have limited seating so booking is essential.
Time: 10am – 12.30pm.
Place: Sunshine Ridge – Evans Road, Cooroy. (exact address will be sent out with directions on booking your ticket)
$75.00 (includes everything).
(Wednesday) 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Evans Road, Cooroy
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Annie Clark | Cooroy Cooroy