Preparing raw food has never been more exciting and easy. Anne Clark will do a special presentation and demonstration using live and fresh
Preparing raw food has never been more exciting and easy.
Anne Clark will do a special presentation and demonstration using live and fresh ingredients, and combining essential oils to bring out more flavor and zest to your meals, not to mention nutrition and excellent food combining.
This presentation will help you to be more confident using ‘food grade’ essential oils in food preparation, and more importantly, know which essential oils are safe to use with other ingredients for the best results.
Anne has written the bestsellers In The Raw, The Poo In You, and Running On Empty just to name a few. Anne has pioneered awareness and teaching around ‘raw food preparation’, as far back as the early 90’s.
This demonstration/workshop is a good start for whetting your appetite for some different ideas to share with your family and friends around any time of the year.
Here’s what you can expect to learn…..
- You will come away empowered and motivated to use ‘essential oils’
- You will learn how to make savory dips and ‘Active slices’, that improve your nutrition and well-being.
- The Acid / Alkaline story.
- How to successfully food combine for more energy.
- How to convert and change your own favorite recipes and use essential oils.
- You will discover how to blend desserts for brain health.
- Learn about essential fatty acids and incorporating them into food.
- Planning a menu that keeps you energetic and vibrant.
Your ticket includes:
- Light refreshments
- Samples of everything we make
- Notes and recipes to take home
- Extra information sheets relevant to your needs
- A sample of essential oil (food grade)
- Light lunch/afternoon tea
- Heaps of laughter and fun.
BONUS – Get a FREE copy of Anne Clark’s acclaimed book In The Raw (Valued at $30) when you book online.
It’s the perfect partner to help keep you motivated & preparing nourishing live food at home after attending your workshop.
This is a special workshop full of fresh and new ideas on preparing food that is sustainable, healthy and easy to prepare.
Contact Anne for more information on 0402 166 187 or use “Inquire” button below to send an email inquiry.
To book simply update the number of tickets, click the “Add to Cart” and proceed to Checkout to pay via PayPal.
We look forward to seeing you at our next workshop, it’s going to change your life.
(Saturday) 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!