Annie Clark runs various Health Care seminars that incorporate every thing from ‘Raw Food Preparation’, Mental health, Dealing with stress, understanding how the bowel and digestive system works. Along with other allied health practitioners, Annie runs various trainings and conferences in the Sunshine Coast and North Queensland areas.
Cleaning the household in a safe and environmentally friendly manner has never been so important or so easy. At the 'Create n' Take' workshop, Annie Clark takes you through
Cleaning the household in a safe and environmentally friendly manner has never been so important or so easy.
At the ‘Create n’ Take’ workshop, Annie Clark takes you through various scenarios from cleaning your mobile phone screen to creating a useful and gentle ‘benchtop cleaner’, enhancing the room with beautiful essential oils that transform the vibration of the room and the emotions of the people who happen to be living in that space.
What will you learn at the next ‘Create n’ Take’ Workshop?
- how to blend essential oils to enhance living spaces in the home and office
- how to effectively and environmentally enhance your cleaning applications
- how to make an inflammation blend that can be applied anywhere at anytime
- how to make delicious and nutritious snacks that are portable and appropriate for school lunches etc
- how to prepare a blend that can be used on your pets for calming them down
What do you take away from the workshop?
- Several blends x 1 x 10ml roll-on bottle
- Room Enhancer
- Benchtop cleaner
- snacks that we have created
- notes and recipes to continue your experimentation
- Inspiration to last until the next workshop!
This workshop is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the art of using essential oils in a practical and functional manner. You will be empowered to use your oils in ways you never knew you could. We have limited seating so booking is essential.
Time: 10am – 12.30pm.
Place: Sunshine Ridge – Evans Road, Cooroy. (exact address will be sent out with directions on booking your ticket)
$57.00 (includes everything).
(Friday) 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Evans Road, Cooroy
Annie Clark | Cooroy Cooroy
All too often we humans take action on our health and lifestyle when we are diagnosed with a particular health condition. It's human nature that when one is functioning enough
All too often we humans take action on our health and lifestyle when we are diagnosed with a particular health condition. It’s human nature that when one is functioning enough to get through the day, we think everything is going okay! People become very motivated to do the right thing by their bodies, minds, and life when they get the ‘diagnosis’! I say, ‘Don’t wait for the Diagnosis’ to make the changes needed for optimal health!
It is a fact now that Cancer is in everybody to some degree, it only manifests when we feed it, provide the terrain and the environment for the disease to prosper. So, we ask you, what are you currently doing to improve your bodies chances of resistance to disease? What are you thinking about? What movement have you incorporated into your day? How are you interacting with others? What is your state of joy, if at all?
Anne will share with you how to assist and transform the physical body, mind, and character that will help serve a beautiful fresh approach to health so that you never get the diagnosis. If you have already succumbed to some major health challenges, then you will learn ways to maintain and even reverse some of your health symptoms.
In this talk, you will learn intelligent ways to use Essential Oils, how certain food combinations work together better than others, about conscious breathing techniques and selective hydration. You will learn how to change your chemistry, and make a few effective lifestyle actions while making choices that enrich and cultivate the right sort of mindset and chemistry for thriving.
- You will discover that your power of ‘smell’ is intrinsically linked to the way you heal and function.
- Essential oils like Frankincense, Sandalwood, and Lemon are crucial contributors to a healthy system, however, there are several more that deserve a mention, you will learn about them!
- You will learn that there are several power foods that simply must be on your menu to provide cellular reprieve and assist you to be more vibrant and mentally fit!
- You will learn about ‘seeds’, chlorophyll and Nutrient Dense foods.
- Discover the power of music, words, and motion.
- You will appreciate that Gut health is a pivotal requirement for mental clarity.
This is a presentation that will change your life, and inspire you to take control of your physical, emotional and mental outcomes.
Book your place today: Each person receives a special essential oil blend designed to enhance movement and stimulate joy!
Value: $35.00 a ticket. – Includes notes, gift essential oil, refreshments.
(Monday) 7:00 PM - 8:15 PM
Ticket Section Title
Casa NostraAnnie Clark 1016 Yaamba Road, Parkhurst, (Rockyview - Rockhampton)
Preparing raw food has never been more exciting and easy. Anne Clark will do a special presentation and demonstration using live and fresh ingredients, and combining essential oils to bring out
Preparing raw food has never been more exciting and easy.
Anne Clark will do a special presentation and demonstration using live and fresh ingredients, and combining essential oils to bring out more flavor and zest to your meals, not to mention nutrition and excellent food combining.
This presentation will help you to be more confident using ‘food grade’ essential oils in food preparation, and more importantly, know which essential oils are safe to use with other ingredients for the best results.
Anne has written the bestsellers In The Raw, The Poo In You, and Running On Empty just to name a few. Anne has pioneered awareness and teaching around ‘raw food preparation’, as far back as the early 90’s.
This demonstration/workshop is a good start for whetting your appetite for some different ideas to share with your family and friends around any time of the year.
Here’s what you can expect to learn…..
- You will come away empowered and motivated to use ‘essential oils’
- You will learn how to make savory dips and ‘Active slices’, that improve your nutrition and well-being.
- The Acid / Alkaline story.
- How to successfully food combine for more energy.
- How to convert and change your own favorite recipes and use essential oils.
- You will discover how to blend desserts for brain health.
- Learn about essential fatty acids and incorporating them into food.
- Planning a menu that keeps you energetic and vibrant.
Your ticket includes:
- Light refreshments
- Samples of everything we make
- Notes and recipes to take home
- Extra information sheets relevant to your needs
- A sample of essential oil (food grade)
- Light lunch/afternoon tea
- Heaps of laughter and fun.
BONUS – Get a FREE copy of Anne Clark’s acclaimed book In The Raw (Valued at $30) when you book online.
It’s the perfect partner to help keep you motivated & preparing nourishing live food at home after attending your workshop.
This is a special workshop full of fresh and new ideas on preparing food that is sustainable, healthy and easy to prepare.
Contact Anne for more information on 0402 166 187 or use “Inquire” button below to send an email inquiry.
To book simply update the number of tickets, click the “Add to Cart” and proceed to Checkout to pay via PayPal.
We look forward to seeing you at our next workshop, it’s going to change your life.
(Saturday) 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Evans Road, Cooroy
Annie Clark | Cooroy Cooroy
Welcome to the 2019 Sunshine Coast Women's Lifestyle Expo It’s with
Welcome to the 2019 Sunshine Coast Women’s Lifestyle Expo
It’s with great pleasure that I extend an invitation to you all to attend the 11th Annual Women’s Lifestyle Expo, proudly presented at the Maroochy RSL.
Contact Annie on 0403 829 228
19 (Friday) 9:00 AM - 20 (Saturday) 5:00 PM
105 Memorial Ave, Maroochydore QLD 4558
An expo for over 55's designed to help you live your life to the fullest! The expo is an event for men and women 55 years of age and over, providing
An expo for over 55’s designed to help you live your life to the fullest!
The expo is an event for men and women 55 years of age and over, providing a range of products, services, and topics for discussion, all in one central space.
Anne Clark will be speaking about Using Essential Oils for Emotional and Mental Health. This is not to be missed. Make sure you pencil the date into you diary! Further details of the event will be updated as they’re released.
There will be a range of exhibits covering:
- Health and Wellness
- Recreation and Fitness
- Employment and Education
- Finance and Business
- Clothing / Fashion Accessories
- Beauty Services
- Independent Living Services & Products
- Holistic Living Options
There will be workshops you can book into covering topics on:
- Healthy Living
- Retirement Planning
This is truly a unique event aimed at drawing men and women together to celebrate life, age, empower, learn, share and experience the best the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
Contact Annie Clark on 0402 166 187 or http://iagewell.com.au/contact-us/ for further info.
(Wednesday) 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
LAKE KAWANA COMMUNITY CENTRE
114 SPORTSMAN PARADE
Annie Clark | Cooroy Cooroy
- You are not sure about food choices or combinations, so make lazy decisions about what to eat.
- Meals are eaten more in a rush than in a state of calm.
- Hydration is more about coffee or tea, rather than pure filtered water!
- You have lost your ‘joy’ mojo!
- You are feeling tired and heavy nearly every day!
- Your mind races, and you never seem to get things done!
- You are finding it difficult to be happy.
- You are feeling mean spirited, and can’t be happy for someone else.
- You know you need to exercise, but you don’t have the motivation to get on with it!
- Your days go by too quickly and you haven’t done the things you really want to do.
- Relationships are not as comfortable or enjoyable as they once were.
- You have nothing to look forward to, except the latest TV drama!
- Gifts and Vouchers to a total of $685.00 +
- Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea on both days,
- Access to 4 Outstanding speakers and presenters (see link for speaker details).
- Mini Raw Food Workshop and food preparation demonstration
- Fitness assessment
- Retreat Workbook
- Inspirational wisdom to last a lifetime
This retreat does not include:
- Transport to the event location,
- Evening meals
7 (Saturday) 8:30 AM - 8 (Sunday) 4:30 PM