Ganoderma Lucidum, commonly called ‘Reishi’ or ‘Lingzhi’.
Ganaderma is a type of mushroom known in the Far East for thousands of years for its effectiveness in treating a broad range of maladies “miraculously”. In some cases, Ganoderma is treated as a ‘miracle herb’ due to historical events in ancient China that mentioned its ability to attain immortality. One of the most remarkable events is a recorded list of the greatest herbs of all time by Seng-Nung back in B.C. 2838in China. In his book, The Four-Canons of Seng-Nung, he recorded Reishi or Lingzhi as the most valuable herb followed by Ginseng.
The Chinese have always regarded the Ganoderma mushroom as having special properties.
These mushrooms are regarded as ‘Spirit Medicine’ considered among the most powerful natural healing herbs in Asia. Ganoderma has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 4,000 years,and was highly prised as an elixir of immortality. One of the oldest recorded botanical monographs has claimed that the Ganoderma mushroom made the body lighter, which may refer to is ability to reduce cholesterol and blood lipid levels.
Unlike some commercial toothpastes, this one does Not contain the whitener/abrasive Aluminium Dioxide, the newly re-classified poison Fluoride, the highly addictive poisonous sweetener Aspartame, Phenylaline (which become Formaldehyde in the body) the foaming agent Sodium Laureth Sulphate, the incendiary agent in cigarettes, Potassium Nitrate, or other harmful ingredients. It contains Ganoderma, Food gel and flavour as a binder and menthol.
Inside the mouth: It may be used for simply cleaning the teeth, gum strengthening around loose teeth, teeth whitening, decay prevention, plaque removal and prevention, muth ulcer pain relief, removal and prevention and finally by gargling and swallowing for tonsillitis, sore throat, upset stomach and diarrhea.
Outside the mouth: it may be used as a
- Lotion on tinea,
- Dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema,
- Pain relief lotion on joints, muscles, throat etc.
- Apply hot water to the area and apply a small amount of paste.
- It may also be used directly from the tube as a paste on acne, boils, warts, moles, sunspots, skin cancers or any other abnormal cell condition.
- For skin cancers, typically the abnormal cells may redden, then itch, then flake off to be replaced with pink healthy skin, or a core (root system) may emerge from the area.
- Treatment is twice daily or as required for a result.
- It may also be used on insect bits, chafes, burns, cuts and scratches.
- The menthol may sting broken or sensitive skin momentarily.
- It may also produce a temporary reddening effect in some areas for some people.
(paste is light brown in colour - taste great).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.