HEALTH COACHING. Who needs it?
If you are an athlete you will require a coach at some point in your amateur or professional career. If you are studying a new career you will need a business coach and if you are embarking on anything that requires accountability and commitment you will need a coach. So too, it is necessary to have a coach for your health needs.
- a detailed Client Resource book which has questions and accountability details included which can be filled in by you and worked through over a specific time then emailed to Annie after completion for evaluation and assessment.
- A complementary essential oil blend that helps to facilitate change.
- One of Annie’s books, that backs up the needs of the client.
- A coaching session with Annie generally goes for about an hour and half each week, over 1 month- 2 months initially then, 1 hour every 2 weeks or until the client feels they are empowered enough to handle their regime confidently.
- You may be happy with one session to begin with, and this is fine, however a good athlete knows that their coach is crucial to moving forward with their fitness, so too your success is related to how much time and focus you put into your health and wellbeing plan.
- Coaching can also include participation in several of Annie’s workshops including the:
- Raw Food Workshop which takes place several times a month,
- Bowel health seminars and alternative interactive seminars like –
- The Art of Wellness (TAOW).