Rose Touch combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Rose essential oil, one of the most precious essential oils in the world. The labor-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries. Rose Touch provides the user with a myriad of applications and usage options that are both affordable and convenient. Rose Touch can be applied to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day. It can be used to moisturize the skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote the appearance of an even skin tone and healthy complexion. Rose Touch can also be applied to the neck and wrists for a beautiful and romantic personal fragrance.
- Apply to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day.
- Use on areas of concern twice daily to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Apply to the neck and wrists for a personal fragrance.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to the desired area. See additional precautions below.
Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Emotionally uplifting aroma.
- Helps moisturize the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Promotes the appearance of an even skin tone and healthy complexion.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Rose flower
Floral, dry, sweet
Citronellol, geraniol, nerol