What A Lot Of Waffle, is a special book with a special message. Annie has been creating gluten free waffle breads for nearly 15 years. During that time she has put aside some of her best recipes for this creative little book. Philosophy and stories that make up day to day existence in most households. This book will give you so much more than recipes.
- Learn how to make a gluten free bread alternative that’s ready to eat in 7 minutes! Use AMAZING and fresh grains like Quinoa and create a healthier alternative to wheat based breads.
- Inspirational stories and quotes are carefully and selectively placed between each chapter.
- Beautiful Waffle bread recipes, which will be a welcome addition to any meal and any person. Gluten free, and also free of harmful ingredients to the sensitive palate.
It takes approximately 7 minutes to cook a waffle bread, which means there is plenty of time to read a joke, some philosophy or a quote, which is what you will find in What A Lot Of Waffle.
The recipes are fresh and inviting, there are plenty of colour pictures to entice you to get out in the kitchen and start creating some healthy, wholesome and easy creations. Raw food creations, and splendid ideas for exceptional nutrition.
Here’s a basic recipe to get you going…..
Curry Chives Waffle
- 2 cups mixed cooked brown and white rice
- 1 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon macrobiotic salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed chives and curry herbs
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 cup water and a little extra.
Add cooked brown rice to flour and toss through to combine. Add remaining ingredients and liquid and mix well. Take 2 tablespoons of mixture and place on a greased waffle iron.
Cook for 7 minutes on high setting on your waffle iron. Serve with olive oil, fresh salad greens, hummus or veggie pate, (see IN THE RAW book for these recipes).
- Makes 4 large waffles. approx.
Here’s what people are saying about this book:
- Annie is a revolutionary and progressive leader in health, wellness and nutrition. Her willingness to share her knowledge and her passion to re-educate our taste buds, has resulted in the best Gluten free Waffles I’ve ever tasted. Angela Mealy, Cardwell.
- I have experienced first hand how Annie lovingly creates her signature dishes. So much fun, laughter and invigorating energy has gone in to each and every mouth-watering recipe.
- What A Lot Of Waffle is a book to cherish and will be respected and enjoyed for generations to come.Thank you Annie For Sharing these delicious and nutritious recipes so that we can live happier and healthier lives. Mandy Healey CHt. Bundaberg Qld.
- When I stayed with Annie and she shared with me her home made waffles, I knew she was going to create a fabulous book, and now the book is here and I’ve got a second copy on the way for my mum. It’s just fantastic. What I love the most is the jokes she has included in this book. Serious times in our world and Annie has given us something to laugh about. Thank you Annie.. Bill Myers. Coach. Pomona Qld.