These delicious little bites are ideal and quick to make for any time snacking. Here is my recipe for your joy.
You will need:
- 1 x 500gm pack of Stamina Mix (can use standard fruit and nut mix).
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 dried cranberries
- 1 drop Madagascar Vanilla essential oil (contact Annie for more information on this)*
- extra water
Process all ingredients in a food processor, until combined enough to form into little balls. Roll balls by hand and store them in a container in the refrigerator. *note: If you don’t have Madagascar Vanilla, you can use 3 drops of Vanilla essence instead.
- All above ingredients
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
Process all ingredients in a food processor, you may need a little extra water. Roll into balls and coat with desiccated coconut. Store in the refrigerator. Please note: Recipes like this one can be found in Annie’s books - In The Raw, and Lifestyle Reset - The Essential Guide To Healing You and the Planet.
Annie runs ‘raw food workshops’ and associated events, retreats and essential oil classes every few weeks. Check out the Workshop and Events on the website.